The Johns Creek Police Department(JCPD) and Municipal Court administrative offices will move to the new City Hall building located at 11360 Lakefield Drive as of Monday, May 13. *Please note: All Municipal Court hearings (arraignments, trials, etc.) will still be held at 11445 Johns Creek Parkway until June 3.
For example, if you need to pay a traffic ticket as of Monday, May 13, please come to City Hall (11360 Lakefield Drive); if you have a scheduled court appearance during the month of May, please head to the Municipal Court building (11445 Johns Creek Parkway).
The following City meetings will still be held at 11445 Johns Creek Parkway until June:
- Recreation & Parks Advisory Committee Meeting, Wednesday, May 15
- City Council work session & regular meeting, Monday, May 20
Beginning June 3, all city meetings will be held at the new City Hall building, 11360 Lakefield Drive.
View the city calendar for more information. View more information about the new City Hall building.
The following offenses within the City of Johns Creek cannot be paid online – they require a Municipal Court appearance to resolve:
*** All between the ages of 17-20 are encouraged to bring a parent ***
- Aggressive driving
- All city nuisance/code enforcement offenses
- All under 21 offenses
- All accident offenses (unless proof of claim shown)
- All alcohol offenses(except Open Container)
- Any other charge that may result in jail time and/or license suspension
- Attempt to elude an officer
- Disorderly conduct
- Furnishing alcohol to a minor
- DUI (driving under the influence)
- Hit & run
- Habitual violator offense
- No insurance
- No license
- Passing a loading/unloading school bus
- Possession of alcohol by a minor
- Possession of a concealed weapon
- Reckless driving
- Speeding more than 30 MPH over posted speed limit
- Driving with suspended registration
- Driving with suspended license
- Vehicular homicide/serious injury
- VGCSA (Violation of Georgia Controlled Substance Act)