***Please do not appear for Court if you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone who has also tested positive for COVID-19. Please email the Court at Court@JohnsCreekGA.gov regarding your court date and time if you have been affected by COVID-19 and cannot appear at your hearing.
As of September 1, 2020, the court will begin submitting failure to appear cases to the Georgia Department of Driver Services for any persons who fail to appear for his/her scheduled court date.
If you have any questions regarding your citation or case in general, please email court personnel at firstname.lastname@example.org
To maintain the integrity and decorum of the Johns Creek Municipal Court, the following items and attire are not allowed while court is in session:
- laptops or iPads *
- newspapers, magazines or books
- ripped or torn jeans
- baggy pants that fall below the waist
- tank tops, muscle shirts, halters or bare midriffs
- hair curlers or hats
- bare feet
- clothing with emblems that condone illegal or inappropriate activity
- clothing depicting violence, sexual acts, profanity or illegal drugs
Individuals not adhering to these rules will not be allowed to enter the courtroom, so please dress appropriately for court appearances.
* Attorneys excluded