***Please do not appear for Court if you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone who has also tested positive for COVID-19. Please email the Court at Court@JohnsCreekGA.gov regarding your court date and time if you have been affected by COVID-19 and cannot appear at your hearing.
As of September 1, 2020, the court will begin submitting failure to appear cases to the Georgia Department of Driver Services for any persons who fail to appear for his/her scheduled court date.
If you have any questions regarding your citation or case in general, please email court personnel at firstname.lastname@example.org
DRESSING FOR COURT: The following attire is NOT appropriate for Court appearances:
- Baggy pants falling below the waist
- Clothing depicting violence, sexual acts, profanity or illegal drugs
- Clothing with emblems that condone illegal or inappropriate activity
- Hats or other head coverings inside the Courtroom (except those worn for religious or medical purposes)
- Miniskirts or mini shorts
- Muscle shirts (usually worn as undergarments)
- Ripped or torn jeans
- Tank tops | Halter tops or bare midriffs
Individuals not adhering to these rules will not be allowed to enter the courtroom, so please dress appropriately for court appearances.
* Attorneys excluded