***Due to COVID-19, all Johns Creek Municipal Court dates scheduled through June 30 have been cancelled and will be rescheduled. Municipal Court staff will send those individuals whose courts dates are affected a notice in the mail and you will be rescheduled.
As of September 1, 2020, the court will begin submitting failure to appear cases to the Georgia Department of Driver Services for any persons who fail to appear for his/her scheduled court date.
If you have any questions regarding your citation or case in general, please email court personnel at firstname.lastname@example.org
To maintain the integrity and decorum of the Johns Creek Municipal Court, the following items and attire are not allowed while court is in session:
- laptops or iPads *
- newspapers, magazines or books
- ripped or torn jeans
- baggy pants that fall below the waist
- tank tops, muscle shirts, halters or bare midriffs
- hair curlers or hats
- bare feet
- clothing with emblems that condone illegal or inappropriate activity
- clothing depicting violence, sexual acts, profanity or illegal drugs
Individuals not adhering to these rules will not be allowed to enter the courtroom, so please dress appropriately for court appearances.
* Attorneys excluded