The Customer Self-Service (CSS) Portal is the City of Johns Creek's hub for online permitting services.
A User Account
is required to access CSS Portal functions. Visit the CSS Portal
to get started.
How the CSS Portal makes permitting easy
- Clear instructions for documents and information needed for each permit type
- Keep tabs on your permit throughout the process
- 24/7 access
- Add project contacts
- Electronic plan submittal saves money, paper, and trips to City Hall
- Electronic review mark-ups show you specific comments
- Electronic fee payments are secure
- Contractor Registration eliminates the need to submit credentials with every application (please keep your information current)
- Print your permits, approved plans, invoices, and receipts from the CSS Portal
- Schedule inspections online and view results
- Hands services such as permit revisions, change of contractor, permit extensions, Certificate of Occupancy request, and more
Next Steps for Contractors
Create a CSS Portal User Account
- Apply for your Contract Registration, and submit your credentials
- Have co-workers (office staff, job superintendents, design pros, permit runners, etc.) create their own user accounts. When you add them to a permit as a Contact, they will be able to work with your projects in the CSS Portal.
Building Permit Forms
View the list of Building Permit Forms
CSS Portal User Guides
Need Additional Help?
City staff can provide direct assistance in navigating the portal at our CSS Portal kiosk located in the City Hall lobby, 11360 Lakefield Drive.
Contact our Permit Technicians at 678-512-3250 or BuildingPermits@JohnsCreekGA.gov
for assistance with using the CSS Portal, permitting process, and permit requirements.
For technical assistance, please call 678-512-3200 or email info@JohnsCreekGA.gov