Be a part of the International Market!
May 4, 2024!
2024 Retail Vendors:
Vending is an important part of the Johns Creek International Festival and helps to create an immersive and truly multicultural environment for our guests.
We are committed to selecting a variety of quality craft, art, merchandise, and service vendors to exceed our guests’ expectations. Special consideration will be given to vendors selling cultural/ethnic wares.
Your fee INCLUDES tent, a table(s) and chairs. You ARE allowed to bring additional tables and chairs.
- 10ft x 10ft - $170
- 10ft x 20ft - $270
- 20AMP - $70 per connection
- 30AMP - $100 per connection
- If selected, all vendors’ fees must be paid in full by April 5, 2024.
- Due to the high number of applications, not all applicants will be selected.
- No partial payments will be accepted.
- Any application postmarked or received after April 5, 2024 will not be considered.
- Fees are non-refundable.
Retail vendors will be required to have a certificate of insurance for this event.
You must have their insurance agent mail or email us a Certificate of Insurance (COI) showing current liability insurance coverage before space can be confirmed. The City of Johns Creek must listed as an additional insured.
The City’s minimum insurance requirements are as follows:
- $1,000,000.00 Per Occurrence
- $3,000,000.00 Aggregate
- $100,000.00 Damage to Rented Premises
Click here for an example COI.
A minimum of $100,000 General Liability coverage is sufficient for smaller retail vendors, i.e., art, clothing, jewelry, “trinkets”, etc. A small business can be defined as one that has annual sales volume of $10,000 or less.
-Participants (sponsors or vendors) not selling a product or service, i.e., election candidates, are not required to provide proof of insurance.
If you do not currently have insurance coverage, here are a few options that will allow you to purchase single event coverage: