April 30, 2022!
The City of Johns Creek is continuing to actively monitor all the current information and guidelines released by the CDC and the Georgia Department of Health related to COVID-19. The safety of our vendors and festival guests are of the upmost importance.
2022 Retail Vendors
Vending is an important part of the Johns Creek International Festival and helps to create an immersive and truly multicultural environment for our guests.
We are committed to selecting a variety of quality craft, art, merchandise, and service vendors to exceed our guests’ expectations. Special consideration will be given to vendors selling cultural/ethnic wares.
Click here for the 2022 Application.
Click here to learn more about becoming a vendor.
Your fee INCLUDES a tent, table(s), and chairs. You ARE allowed to bring additional tables and chairs. If you choose to bring your own tent, please indicate on the application.
- 10ft x 10ft - $150
- 10ft x 20ft - $250
- 20AMP - $80 per connection
- 30AMP - $100 per connection
- If selected, all vendors’ fees must be paid in full by March 28, 2022.
- Due to the high number of applications, not all applicants will be selected.
- No partial payments will be accepted.
- Any application postmarked or received after March 28, 2022 will not be considered.
- Fees are non-refundable.
Retail vendors will be required to have a certificate of insurance for this event.
You must have their insurance agent mail or email us a Certificate of Insurance (COI) showing current liability insurance coverage before space can be confirmed. The City of Johns Creek must listed as an additional insured.
The City’s minimum insurance requirements are as follows:
- $1,000,000.00 Per Occurrence
- $3,000,000.00 Aggregate
- $100,000.00 Damage to Rented Premises
Click here for an example COI.