Festival Food Vendors
Saturday, May 4, 2024!
The City of Johns Creek and the surrounding area is home to an amazing array of authentic ethnic food from Poke to Pasta and everything in between. We want to reflect this rich culinary landscape by showcasing an international experience all in one place.
The Johns Creek International Festival is set for May 5, 2024!
Beer and Wine Garden is presented by:
Your fee INCLUDES a tent, table(s), and chairs. You ARE allowed to bring additional tables and chairs. Tables or chairs are available to Food Trucks upon request.
Food Vendors Fees (based on space):
- 10ft x 10ft - $170
- 10ft x 20ft - $270
Food Trucks/Trailer Fees:
- Trucks or trailers up to 20ft - $300
- Trucks or trailers up to 30ft - $350
- 20AMP - $70 per connection
- 30AMP - $100 per connection
- If selected, your card will be charged at the time of approval.
- Due to the high number of applications, not all applicants will be selected.
- No partial payments will be accepted.
- Any application postmarked or received after March 16, 2023 will not be accepted.
- Fees are non-refundable.
Vendors must have their insurance agent mail or email us a Certificate of Insurance (COI) showing current liability insurance coverage before space can be confirmed. The City of Johns Creek must listed as an additional insured.
The City’s minimum insurance requirements are as follows:
- $1,000,000.00 Per Occurrence
- $3,000,000.00 Aggregate
- $100,000.00 Damage to Rented Premises
Click here for an example COI.
Fire Marshall Inspection
The Johns Creek Fire Marshall will be inspecting food vendor setups on Friday, May 3, 2024 or Saturday morning May 4, 2023. If you will have open flame cooking, an ABC type fire extinguisher will be required.
If you will be frying, a K type fire extinguisher will be required. If you are planning to bring your own tent, you must have a flame-certified tent.
Propane cylinders must be secured to prevent being knocked over. Grills must be placed a minimum of ten feet from your tent or adjacent tent. Sufficient room will be provided behind your tent for grilling if you have indicated you will bring a grill.
For questions and additional information please contact the City of Johns Creek Communications Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 678-512-3200.