IMPORTANT Easter Bunny Hop Update
Due to the increasing chance of rain for Saturday, we’re moving the Easter Bunny Hop to be held ❗️FRIDAY, APRIL 15 ❗️from 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at Creekside Park (behind City Hall, 11360 Lakefield Drive).
The weather forecast looks great for Friday afternoon and evening so bring your Easter baskets, camera, and come hungry! Only the date & time have changed – all other event details remain the same:
- Come anytime between 4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. on Friday, April 15.
- Parking is available in the City Hall parking lot (11360 Lakefield Drive).
- Bring your own Easter basket to collect eggs from vendors located around Creekside Park.
- Bring your own camera for photos with the Easter Bunny.
- Come hungry! Fair on Wheels food truck and Kona Ice will be on-site.
Please note: The Adaptive Recreation Easter Egg Dash planned for Saturday, April 16 at Newtown Park has been cancelled. Those who were planning to attend that event are welcome to join the fun on Friday!
Bring the entire family for a FREE fun-filled, interactive walk around North Pond at Creekside Park (behind City Hall, 11360 Lakefield Drive). We will have vendors, a petting zoo and, of course, the Easter Bunny!
Egg collectors should bring their own baskets and parents should bring their own cameras. Food will be available for purchase on-site from Fair on Wheels and Kona Ice.
Date: Friday, April 15, 2022
Time: 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Location: North Pond at Creekside Park (behind City Hall, 11360 Lakefield Drive)
Click map below to view full size