The Johns Creek Veterans Association invites veterans of any branch of the U.S. military who reside in or near Johns Creek to join the Johns Creek Veterans Association, a non-profit service and social organization.
As determined by its membership, the JCVA provides events, programs, and activities tailored to the interests of military men and women.
The JCVA meets at 6 p.m. on the fourth Wednesday of each month and include supper. Click here for the JCVA meeting calendar.
- President: Michael Mizell
- Vice President: Grant Hickey
- Secretary: Mike Nall
- Treasurer: Barry Stinson
- Communications: David Vargas
- Community Outreach / Social: David Vargas
- History Project Director: Mike Roman
- Membership: Jerry Tiarsmith
- Veteran Relations / Support: Mike Kotler
- Veterans Memorial Walk: Robby Newton
- Staff Service Officer: Gil Bartman
- Chaplain: Pastor Mark Beatty
Veterans Memorial Walk
The Veterans Memorial Walk stands as symbol of remembrance and respect for all the men and women who have and currently serve in the United States Armed Services.
The four-acre memorial features a hard scaped trail, circling a newly installed fountain, sponsored granite benches, a grand entrance plaza, and wooden gazebo. Along the trail, black granite monuments pay homage to each conflict, beginning with WWI and include special monuments for Purple Heart Recipients, POW/MIAs, and Women in Service. The Memorial Walk is sponsored by the Johns Creek Veterans Association and the organization works to ensure the entire memorial is constructed using donations.