Located on 46 acres of ravine forest, Autrey Mill Nature Preserve & Heritage Center has over three miles of scenic walking trails winding past a creek, rocky shoals, wildflowers, a variety of native Georgia plants and animal life.
Historic farmstead buildings and exhibit pieces from the late 1800’s, meticulously collected from various locations in north Fulton, Gwinnett and Forsyth counties, make up the Autrey Mill Heritage Village, complete with a general store, historic church, tenant farm house, and smokehouse.
- 46 acres of Scenic Woodlands
- 3+ Miles of Nature Trails
- Visitor's Center with Live Animal Exhibit
- Heritage Village with Historic Buildings
- Wildlife and Animal Displays
- Exploration Zones (nature and heritage play areas)
- Farm Museum
- Picnic Pavilions
Please visit the Autrey Mill Nature Preserve & Heritage Center
website for tour and event information. All visitors are welcome to come and feed the goats, chickens and ducks every day!