HomeQuickLinks ­ FAQs ­ About Johns Creek

About Johns Creek

What is the phone number for the city?

The City of Johns Creek can be reached at 678-512-3200. Citizens are encouraged to call this number for all city government related services, including public works.

Who do I call in an emergency situation?

For any emergency situation you should always call 911.

Where is City Hall?

The City Hall is located at 11360 Lakefield Drive, Johns Creek, GA 30097. Read more about the new City Hall building

Who provides police and fire services?

The Johns Creek Police Department provides all law enforcement services for the City. The Johns Creek Fire Department provides all fire services.

Where is the Johns Creek Police headquarters?

The Johns Creek Police Department is located at 11360 Lakefield Drive, Johns Creek, GA 30097. The General Information number is 678-474-1600.

How do I know if my property is within the city limits of Johns Creek?

Simply type your address in our online "Confirm Address" tool, or in the "Find Address" toolbar on any one of the designated interactive maps on this website.

If my property is in Johns Creek, do I still pay property taxes to Fulton County?

Yes, all property owners in Johns Creek pay property taxes to Fulton County, (includes taxes to Fulton County School System) and the City of Johns Creek. Property tax bills will continue to come from the Fulton County Tax Commissioner's office.

What is the public school system for Johns Creek?

Johns Creek residents attend public schools within the Fulton County School System.

Do I use Johns Creek as my mailing address?

Yes. Even though Johns Creek residents share a total of five zip codes – 30005, 30022, 30024, 30076, and 30097 – with the adjoining cities of Alpharetta, Roswell, Duluth, and Suwanee, so long as you include the correct zip code with your Johns Creek mailing address, the U.S. Postal Service will deliver your mail.

Who do I call to report trash, signage or noise issues?

Citizens should call the City of Johns Creek at 678-512-3200 to report all common code violations.

Does the city offer garbage collection services?

No, the city of Johns Creek does not provide garbage collection services for residents. Residents must contract with private collection services for garbage pick up. View private garbage collection service options.

Who do I call for animal control services?

Call Fulton County Animal Services at 404-613-0358. For reporting animal emergencies, call 404-730-7911. Johns Creek contracts with Fulton County Animal Services (FCAS) to deliver animal control services to the city. FCAS is managed by LifeLine Animal Project, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit with a mission of ending the euthanasia of healthy and treatable animals in county shelters.