October 19, 2023
The City of Johns Creek and Keep North Fulton Beautiful are hosting the Household Hazardous Waste event on Saturday, Dec. 9 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at City Hall, 11360 Lakefield Drive.
This event is exclusively for residents of the City of Johns Creek. Confirm your address is in Johns Creek. No businesses or contractors please.
Pre-registration is required for this event. The deadline for registration is Thursday, Dec. 7 at 9 a.m. or the registration cap, whichever comes first. Registrations will NOT be accepted on site.
- Paint: Limit of 80 pounds per vehicle (A full gallon of paint is about 8-10 pounds) Suggestions for paint disposal of additional gallons are available here.
- Herbicides, pesticides, fertilizer, pool chemicals
- Motor oil, anti-freeze, gasoline
- Mercury (thermostats, thermometers)
- Batteries and electronics (CRTs, TVs, monitors, etc.) *Note: NO alkaline (AA, AAA, A, B, C, 9V) batteries. These can be safely disposed of in your regular trash.
- Propane cylinders, fire extinguishers, smoke detectors, aerosols
- Cooking oils
- Fluorescent bulbs
- NO Medical waste, Needles
- NO Ammunition, Explosives
- NO Pharmaceuticals
- NO Alkaline Batteries (AA, AAA, A, B, C, 9V)
For more information, visit Keep North Fulton Beautiful website.