August 29, 2022
Join us for a Town Hall on Local Option Sales Tax (LOST), which represents revenue of over $3 billion over ten years. The Town Hall will be held on Wednesday, Sept. 21 at 7 p.m. at Roswell City Hall, 38 Hill Street.
The Mayors from North Fulton cities are confirmed to participate in a panel discussion on LOST and its potentially dramatic effect on our communities. All Fulton County Commissioners have been invited to participate in this important opportunity for dialogue with residents.
- Jim Gilvin, Mayor of Alpharetta
- John Bradberry, Mayor of Johns Creek
- Peyton Jamison, Mayor of Milton
- Jim Still, Mayor of Mountain Park
- Kurt Wilson, Mayor of Roswell
- Rusty Paul, Mayor of Sandy Springs
The panel moderator will be Steve Gelbach, Channel 2 Action News Reporter, WSB-TV.