September 30, 2022
Join in the holiday spirit and celebrate the season at the City of Johns Creek’s Holly Jolly Block Party on Saturday, Dec. 3, from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. at City Hall, 11360 Lakefield Drive.
Be a part of this fun holiday event:
- Tree Decorating Contest: Organizations, businesses, community groups, and individuals are invited to help “light up” Johns Creek City Hall by decorating an artificial Christmas tree to be enjoyed by Holly Jolly Block Party attendees. Select a theme or simply celebrate the season with holiday décor on the trees, which will be entered into a contest for Best Overall, Most Creative, and Best Theme. The entry fee is $25 if bringing your own tree or $100 if using one provided by the City.
- Performers: Performance groups, entertainers, dance studios, singers, and local organizations are invited to participate in our holiday lineup for performances on stage during the event.
- Community Groups: Non-profit & community organizations are invited to decorate (up to 30-feet wide) booths in festive holiday décor – the brighter, the better! This is a great way to get exposure and promote your local cause or group!
- Sponsors: The Holly Jolly Block Party is a great way to reach potential customers and market your business! Sponsorship opportunities are available and provide publicity for your business or organization.
- Holiday Market Vendors: This is a juried event. This means that not everyone who applies will be accepted as we only have 12+ spaces. We will carefully consider each vendor based on the quality of their merchandise and the mix of their products.
View vendor details, performance requirements, and tree decorating contest applications on the City website