March 29, 2019
Now is the perfect time to add exercise to your weekly routine. Sign up today for an upcoming Clubhouse Fitness session!
Exercise provides a wide variety of health benefits, including increased energy, focus, and better overall physical health. These sessions, beginning the week of April 29, offer Yoga, Zumba, and more for beginners to experts.
Classes are 60 minutes long and meet once a week for seven or eight weeks beginning the week of April 29 through the week of June 17. The Monday classes are seven weeks. The seven-week session is $44 for residents and $66 for non-residents. The eight-week sessions are $50 for residents and $75 for non-residents.
Registration begins April 1 and ends April 19. Late registration deadline is April 28, fees may apply.
2019 May/ June - Class Schedule
ZUMBA/DANCE FITNESS & MORE:
- Monday 6:15 p.m. – Monday Movement Yoga
- Thursday 6:15 p.m. – Slow, Flow & Stretch Yoga
- Friday 8:15 a.m. – Friday Fitness Flow Yoga
NOTE: No Monday classes on May 27, 2019 (Memorial Day). All classes off June 24 – 30 due to Lego Camp at the Newtown Clubhouse.
- Monday 11:30 a.m. – Dance Fitness
- Monday 5 p.m. – Zumba Dance Fitness (Beginner)
- Tuesday 10:30 a.m. – 20/20/20 (Cardio and Resistance Training)
- Wednesday 5:30 p.m. – Zumba Dance Fitness (Intermediate)
All sessions are taught by certified instructors and are held at the Newtown Community Clubhouse located at Newtown Park at 3115 Old Alabama Rd. Participants must be at least 16 years old.
For more information on this program or to register please visit the city website
. For questions regarding Clubhouse Fitness please email info@JohnsCreekGA.gov
or call 678-512-3200.