May 01, 2018
The City’s next monthly transportation update public meeting will focus on TSPLOST construction projects and will be held May 8, from 7-9 p.m. at Municipal Court / Police Department headquarters, 11445 Johns Creek Parkway.
The following projects & their updates will be discussed:
- Bell/Boles Road Operational Improvement – Concept in development
- McGinnis Ferry Road (Douglas to Sargent) – Concept to be shown
- Barnwell Road at Holcomb Bridge Road – Concept to be shown
- State Bridge Road (Medlock Bridge to Chattahoochee River) – Concept to be shown
- New Location Road in Technology Park – Concept in development
- Haynes Bridge Road (Mansell Road to Old Alabama Road) - Concept in development
The public is invited to attend to receive the latest updates, ask questions, and provide input regarding road construction projects.
For more information about TSPLOST and road construction projects, please visit the City website
. To provide your design input on TSPLOST road construction, visit here