August 01, 2017
These are the long hot days of Summer but cooler weather is on the horizon! Enjoy what is left of Summer by signing up for one of our Clubhouse Fitness Classes
! Adding exercise to your routine provides a wide variety of health benefits, including increased energy, focus, and better overall physical health.
This session, beginning the week of Sept. 5, offers Yoga, Zumba, and LeBarre classes.
Classes are 60 minutes long and meet once a week for seven to eight weeks beginning the week of Sept. 5 through the week of October 23. The seven-week session costs $44 for residents and $66 for non-residents. The eight-week session costs $50 for residents and $75 for non-residents. Registration begins August 1 and ends August 25.
2017 September/ October Session - Class Schedule
- Monday Movement Yoga - Monday 6:15 p.m.
- Slow, Flow & Stretch Yoga - Wednesday 8 a.m.
- Slow, Flow & Stretch Yoga - Thursday 6:15 p.m.
- Friday Fitness Flow Yoga - Friday 8:15 a.m.
- Zumba - Monday 11:30 a.m.
- Zumba - Monday 5:15 p.m. (NEW)
- 20/20/20: Cardio, Strength & Core/Stretch - Tuesday 10:30 a.m. (NEW)
- Soul Line Dancing - Tuesday 11:45 a.m.
- Zumba - Saturday 9:30 a.m.
- LeBarre - Monday 9 a.m. (NEW)
- LeBarre – Tuesday 6:15 p.m.
- LeBarre - Wednesday 10:30 a.m.
- LeBarre - Saturday 11 a.m.
All sessions are taught by certified instructors and are held at the Newtown Community Clubhouse located at Newtown Park at 3115 Old Alabama Rd. Participants must be at least 16 years old.
For more information, call 678-512-3200
, email info@JohnsCreekGA.gov
, or see the Clubhouse Fitness page on the city website.