April 25, 2017
The public is invited to attend park design meetings to provide final input on proposed designs and meet architects for Bell-Boles Park, Morton Road Park, State Bridge Park, Cauley Creek Park, and Technology Park Linear Park.
The meetings will be held:
- Tuesday, May 9, 6 – 8 pm. at Cauley Creek Park, 7255 Bell Road
- Wednesday, May 10, 6 – 8 p.m. at Bell-Boles Park, 10575 Bell Road
- Wednesday, May 10, 6 – 8 p.m. at Morton Road Park, 4860 E. Morton Road
- Wednesday, May 10, 6 – 8 p.m. at State Bridge Park, 10610 State Bridge Road
- Tuesday, May 16, 6 – 8 p.m. Technology Park Linear Park. The meeting will be held behind 11360 Lakefield Drive. Parking is available at Lifetime Fitness, 11555 Johns Creek Parkway.
In the event of inclement weather, the meetings will be held at the same date and time as listed above, but the location will be moved to City Hall, 12000 Findley Road. Check the City website and City’s social media for updates.
If you are unable to attend a meeting and for more information, visit the City website
, which includes parks designs and opportunities to provide your input regarding the projects.