The City of Johns Creek adopted the City's first ever Strategic Economic Development Plan (SEDP) in February of 2016. SEDPs serve as roadmaps for the City's economic development efforts with goals of sustaining and increasing the City's tax base, increasing new private and corporate investments, increasing opportunities for public/private partnerships, job creation in appropriate business sectors and maximizing sustainable economic growth and vitality.
The plan outlined five major goals (with several core objectives):
1. Promote City Image, Business Climate and Brand for Economic Development
2. Develop Infrastructure for Balanced Growth
3. Position the City for Economic Development
4. Develop Product, Land and Buildings
5. Maintain Quality of Life-Community Development
View the following document for more information: