The City of Johns Creek Economic Development staff assists local companies with expanding in Johns Creek. The City works with state, local, and regional partners to provide local companies with complimentary services:
- One-on-One business consultations
- Navigating/expediting local permits and business licenses
- Resources for hiring and training new talent
- Site selection assistance/finding a new location in Johns Creek
- Identifying where potential customers reside
- Exporting assistance
- Marketing and networking
- Determing whether a business qualifies for business incentives
- Conducting a comprehensive analysis of how exmployees commute to a workplace
- Developing a corporate work-from-home/telecommuting strategy
Monthly One-on-One Meetings with Local Companies
The City of Johns Creek's Economic Development Department collaborates with the Johns Creek Chamber of Commerce and the Greater North Fulton Chamber to conduct one-on-one meetings with business owners on the last Wednesday of every month.
Please complete the form below to receive more information about business retention/expansion services, or to schedule a one-on-one meeting for your business.