Code Compliance focuses on compliance with all city codes and ordinances that may affect the City's quality of life, its aesthetics and the welfare of its citizens. They address a wide range of issues that affect the environment, health, safety, property values and general well-being of Johns Creek.
Code Compliance's objective is to educate and guide the community into compliance.
Code Compliance also ensures:
- residential and commercial properties are properly maintained,
- trash and debris are disposed of,
- inoperative / junk vehicles are not illegally stored, and
- signs are not illegally posted.
- outside storage is prohibited
- high grass and weeds are prohibited
View the City Code
for information pertaining to: