Located on 46 acres of ravine forest, Autrey Mill Nature Preserve & Heritage Center has over two miles of scenic walking trails winding past a creek, rocky shoals, wildflowers, a variety of native Georgia plants and animal life.
Historic farmstead buildings and exhibit pieces from the late 1800’s, meticulously collected from various locations in north Fulton, Gwinnett and Forsyth counties, make up the Autrey Mill Heritage Village. Complete with a general store, mill, and historic church.
- 46 acres of Scenic Woodlands
- 2+ Miles of Nature Trails
- Visitor's Center with Live Animal Exhibit
- Heritage Village with Historic Buildings
- Replica Native American dwellings
- Wildlife and Animal Displays
- Farm Museum
- Picnic Pavilions