February 01, 2018
Keep those New Year’s Resolutions going by registering for one of our Clubhouse Fitness Classes! Adding exercise to your routine provides a wide variety of health benefits, including increased energy, focus, and better overall physical health.
This session, beginning the week of March 5, offers Yoga, Zumba, Barre, and Pilates.
Classes are 60 minutes long and meet once a week for seven weeks beginning the week of March 5, through the week of April 23. There are no classes the week of April 2 due to Fulton County Schools Spring Break.
The seven-week session costs $44 for residents and $66 for non-residents. Registration begins Feb. 1 and ends Feb. 23.
2018 March / April Session - Class Schedule
- Monday 6:15 p.m. – Monday Movement Yoga
- Thursday 6:15 p.m. - Slow, Flow & Stretch Yoga
- Friday 8:15 a.m. – Friday Fitness Flow Yoga
Zumba & More:
- Monday 11:30 a.m. – Zumba
- Monday 5:15 p.m. – Zumba
- Tuesday 10:30 a.m. – 20/20/20
- Thursday 9:30 a.m. – Cardio Dance Step
- Saturday 9:30 a.m. – Zumba
- Wednesday 10:30 a.m. – Barre Burn
- Saturday 11 a.m. – Barre
- Friday 10:30 a.m. – Mat Pilates w/ Props
Want to give a class a test run? Come try one of our FREE one-day Pilates classes before signing up for the upcoming March/April Clubhouse Fitness session! Registration is required as space is limited but at $0 cost. Visit our Catalog/Registration page
for more details and to register.
All sessions are taught by certified instructors and are held at the Newtown Community Clubhouse located at Newtown Park at 3115 Old Alabama Rd. Participants must be at least 16 years old.