January 31, 2017
This year, we were lucky to have a mild winter and now spring is on the way! Get ready for the warmer weather by working up a sweat at one of the upcoming Clubhouse Fitness spring sessions.
Adding exercise to your routine provides a wide variety of health benefits, including increased energy, focus, and better overall physical health. This session, beginning the week of March 6, offers Yoga, Pilates, Barre, and Cardio Dance classes for beginners to experts. There will be no classes the week of April 3 due to Fulton County Spring Break.
Classes are 60 minutes long and meet once a week for seven weeks beginning the week of March 6 through the week of April 24. The seven-week session is $44 for residents and $66 for non-residents. Registration begins Feb. 1 and ends Feb. 24.
2017 March/April Session - Class Schedule
- Monday, 6:15 p.m. – Monday Movement Yoga
- Wednesday, 8:30 a.m. – Slow, Flow & Stretch Yoga (NEW!)
- Thursday, 6:15 p.m. - Slow, Flow & Stretch Yoga
- Friday, 8:15 a.m. – Friday Fitness Flow Yoga
- Sunday, 11 a.m. – Slow, Flow & Stretch Yoga
- Monday, 11:30 a.m. – Zumba
- Tuesday, 11:45 a.m. – Soul Line Dancing
- Wednesday, 10 a.m. – Cardio Dance Fusion w/ Step
- Saturday, 9:30 a.m. – Zumba
- Tuesday, 10:30 a.m. –Pilates w/ Props
- Monday, 10:15 a.m. – Barre Fusion (NEW!)
- Tuesday, 6:15 p.m. – LeBarre
- Thursday, 10:30 a.m. – LeBarre
- Saturday, 11 a.m. – LeBarre
All sessions are taught by certified instructors and are held at the Newtown Community Clubhouse located at Newtown Park
at 3115 Old Alabama Rd. Participants must be at least 16 years old.
For more information on this program or to register
please visit the city website
. For questions regarding Clubhouse Fitness, please email Sunnie McWalters
or call 678-512-3200