July 28, 2017
The City of Johns Creek will host a community meeting to seek input on the update of the North Fulton Comprehensive Transportation Plan (NFCTP) as well as the Fulton County Transit Master Plan on Thursday, Aug. 24 from 6-8 p.m. at City Hall (12000 Findley Road).
The NFCTP will consider transportation solutions across multiple modes, including roadway, public transit, bicycle, pedestrian, and freight, in both the near term (5 years) and the long term (25 years).
The Fulton County Transit Master Plan will review each City’s community and economic development strategies, analysis of existing transit services and needs, and development of a financial model to determine the potential for expanded transit services within Fulton County.
Both project teams are seeking feedback from the community. Five meetings for the general public will be conducted with the same information shared at each meeting, so individuals are encouraged to attend any meeting.
All public input meetings will take place from 6-8 p.m.:
• Tuesday, Aug. 22: Roswell City Hall (38 Hill Street, Roswell, GA 30075)
• Wednesday, Aug. 23: Alpharetta City Hall (2 Park Place, Alpharetta, GA 30009)
• Thursday, Aug. 24: Johns Creek City Hall (12000 Findley Road, Johns Creek, GA 30097)
• Monday, Aug. 28: Milton City Hall (2006 Heritage Walk, Milton, GA 30004)
• Tuesday, Aug. 29: Sandy Springs City Hall (7840 Roswell Road, Building 500, Sandy Springs, GA 30350)
Additional Fulton Country Transit Master Plan meeting dates and times are listed on the County website
. An additional round of public meetings for the Transit Master Plan will be held in the fall.