December 01, 2016
It seems winter is finally here! Stay warm by working up a sweat at one of the upcoming Clubhouse Fitness winter sessions.
Adding exercise to your routine provides a wide variety of health benefits, including increased energy, focus, and better overall physical health. This session, beginning the week of January 9, offers Yoga, Pilates, Barre, and Cardio Dance classes for beginners to experts.
Classes are 60 minutes long and meet once a week for six or eight weeks beginning the week of Jan. 9 through the week of Feb. 27. The six-week session is $38 for residents and $57 for non-residents; the eight-week session costs $50 for residents and $75 for non-residents. Registration begins Dec. 1 and ends Dec. 23.
2017 Jan/Feb Session - Class Schedule
- Monday 6:15 pm – Monday Movement Yoga
- Thursday 6:15 pm - Slow, Flow & Stretch Yoga
- Friday 8:15 am – Friday Fitness Flow Yoga
- Monday 11:30 am – Zumba
- Tuesday 11:45 am – Soul Line Dancing
- Wednesday 10 am – Cardio Dance Fusion w/ Step
- Saturday 9:30 am – Zumba
- Tuesday 10:30 am –Pilates w/ Props
- Wednesday 6:15 pm – Pilates Fusion
- Tuesday 6:15 pm – LeBarre
- Thursday 10:30 am – LeBarre
- Saturday 11 am – LeBarre
All sessions are taught by certified instructors and are held at the Newtown Community Clubhouse located at Newtown Park at 3115 Old Alabama Rd. Participants must be at least 16 years old.
For more information on this program or to register please visit the city website
. For questions regarding Clubhouse Fitness, please email Sunnie McWalters