December 20, 2016
The City of Johns Creek is currently updating its Comprehensive Plan and we need your input regarding transportation, commercial, and residential development needs.
The public is encouraged to attend a three-day workshop:
- Tuesday, Jan. 24, 6-8 p.m.
- Wednesday, Jan. 25, 2 p.m. - 9 p.m. (Team Work Session 2-5 p.m.; Community Education Session 7-9 p.m.)
- Thursday, Jan. 26, 2 p.m. - 7 p.m. (Team work Session 2-5 p.m.; Public Open House 5-7 p.m.)
The workshop will be held at City Hall, 12000 Findley Road, Third floor Council Chambers. The public is welcome to attend all three days or attend the day and time that’s most convenient.
The meetings will include planning, design, economic development, and transportation consultants who will answer questions about:
- improving traffic congestion
- future park locations
- undeveloped land in Johns Creek
- redevelopment of current shopping centers
- future Town Center ideas
Consultants will solicit ideas based on the public’s questions and then illustrate possible solutions based on your input.
And, kids can get involved! The City will provide children (ages 8 and older) the opportunity to “build” a future Johns Creek using the interactive computer game, Minecraft, during public meetings. Please have your child(ren) bring their own laptop device. View more details.
Besides the public meetings, adults can play the 'Johns Creek Planning 101' Game. Build your ideal City block by block within the grid and share your creation with the City. View details
For more information, visit www.ConnectJohnsCreek.com