July 30, 2014
In addition to the usual Yoga, Pilates and Zumba, Johns Creek Clubhouse Fitness is now offering new Zumba Steps, Pilates-Barre Fusion, and meditation classes for September and October. By popular demand, Clubhouse Fitness is also offering a new night-time Zumba class.
Zumba Steps is a combination of Zumba with step aerobics, guaranteed to burn calories and boost your cardio. Pilates-Barre Fusion incorporates classic Pilates exercises with ballet bar movements. This intermediate level class also uses 2-3 pound weights. The meditation class will help you decompress from the stress of modern life.
begins Aug. 1 and runs through Aug. 29. A $10 late fee will apply for registrations received after the deadline.
Classes, which are 60 to 75 minutes long, meet once a week for eight weeks beginning Sept. 8. Session costs $50 for residents and $75 for non-residents. All fitness levels are welcome.
All classes are taught by certified instructors and are held at the Newtown Community Clubhouse located at Newtown Park at 3115 Old Alabama Rd. Participants must be at least 16 years old.
Clubhouse Fitness Schedule (Sept.-Oct.)
- Zumba - Monday at 11:30 a.m. and 6 p.m.; Thursday at 9:15 a.m.
- Zumba Step - Wednesday at 11:30 a.m.
- Yoga - Monday at 9 a.m., Wednesday at 9 a.m., Thursday at 6 p.m., Friday at 8:15 a.m. and Sunday at 11 a.m.
- Pilates/Yoga - Wednesday at 6:30 p.m.
- Pilates - Tuesday at 9:15 a.m., 10:30 a.m. & 11:45 a.m.; Thursday at 11:45 a.m.
- Pilates/Barre - Thursday at 10:30 a.m.
- Meditation - Friday at 10:30 a.m.
For more information, call Sunnie McWalters at 678-512-3200
, email her at Sunnie.McWalters@JohnsCreekGA.gov
or see the Clubhouse Fitness
page on our website.