May 30, 2014
No more procrastinating. Now is the time to start working on the body you want by enrolling in a Johns Creek Clubhouse Fitness yoga, pilates, Zumba, or tai chi class for July and August.
Registration begins June 1 and runs through June 27. A $10 late fee will apply for registrations received after the deadline.
Classes, which are 60 to 75 minutes long, meet once a week for seven to eight weeks beginning July 7. Session costs $44 for residents and $66 for non-residents. Non-residents will be assessed an additional fee. All fitness levels are welcome.
All classes are taught by certified instructors and are held at the Newtown Community Clubhouse located at Newtown Park at 3115 Old Alabama Rd. Participants must be at least 16 years old.
- General Zumba - Mondays at 11:30 a.m.; Thursdays at 9 a.m.
- Tai Chi - Fridays at 10:15 a.m.
- Yoga - Mondays at 9 a.m., 6 p.m.; Wednesdays at 9 a.m.; Thursdays at 6 p.m.; Fridays at 8:15 a.m.
- Pilates/Yoga - Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m.; Sundays at 11 a.m.
- Pilates - Tuesdays at 9:15 a.m.; 10:30 a.m.
For more information, call Sunnie McWalters at 678-512-3200,
email her at Sunnie.McWalters@JohnsCreekGA.gov
or see the Clubhouse Fitness
page on our website.