Court Decorum & Dress Code
11445 Johns Creek Pky, Johns Creek, GA 30097
Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
In person from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. or online
Note: Due to the weather, all Municipal Court cases that were set for court Tuesday, Feb. 17, have been rescheduled to Thursday, April 2, 2015 at 8:30 a.m. Notices have been mailed to all individuals and attorneys of record.
To maintain the integrity and decorum of the Johns Creek Municipal Court, the following items and attire are not allowed while court is in session:
- laptops or iPads *
- newspapers, magazines or books *
- ripped or torn jeans
- baggy pants that fall below the waist
- tank tops, muscle shirts, halters or bare midriffs
- hair curlers or hats
- bare feet
- clothing with emblems that condone illegal or inappropriate activity
- clothing depicting violence, sexual acts, profanity or illegal drugs
Individuals not adhering to these rules will not be allowed to enter the courtroom, so please dress appropriately for court appearances.
* Attorneys excluded