Online Service Centers
For convenience, the City of Johns Creek offers a number of services that can be handled online, without making a trip to City Hall or Municipal Court.
Please note: The City contracts with outside companies to provide these services. Access is via external links to their respective websites.
- Register for a burglar/fire alarm permit for a monitored alarm at your residence or business.
- Update your alarm permit registration information.
- Review Frequently Asked Questions, False Alarm Prevention Tips, and Guidelines to Appeal.
- Pay a false alarm penalty.
- File/get a police report.
- Search by location, name or date to find an arrest, incident or traffic report.
- Help identify any currently reported missing persons.
- Review/print a daily bulletin (rundown of reported arrests, incidents or traffic accidents.
- Pay your traffic citation issued by the Johns Creek Police Department ONLY if you're over the age of 21. (Persons 20 years of age or younger must appear in court and should not pay online as this may result in suspension of your driver's license).
- Reserve a park facility
- Register for a recreation activity
- Pay any fees for the above