JCPD Annual Report
The mission of the Johns Creek Police Department is to provide law enforcement services at the highest professional level with service delivery that sets the standard others will choose to follow.
With this in mind, the Department presents an Annual Report to the community. Topics discussed each year, include:
- Impact of community service programs
- Comparison of crime statistics from one year to the next
- Office of Professional Standards reports on pursuits, recruiting, use-of-force, grievances, complaints, and lack of biased based profiling
- Special events like National Take Back Drug Day and Special Olympics-Georgia
- Criminal investigations and intelligence activities
The report also gives more details about the policies and practices of the Johns Creek Police Department and how they impact each officer's responsibility in providing service to our citizens.
In our continuing commitment to sustainability and preserving the environment, we urge you to download this paperless version of our Annual Report to review online. There also are a limited number of hardcopies. If you wish to receive one, please call 678-512-3200 or email .
We also would love to hear what you think about this publication. If you have comments, questions, or ideas for improvements, please share them with us via that same phone number or email address.