City Annual Report
The City of Johns Creek was founded on the principles of transparency, responsiveness and fiscal responsibility. It is in the spirit of those principles that we present the City's 2011 "Report to the Community."
This annual report celebrates Johns Creek's five-year anniversary and highlights many of the City's accomplishments since its founding, including:
- Certification of the Police Department by CALEA and the Georgia Association of Chiefs of Police after only two years of existence.
- Authorization to approve site development plans of less than 5 acres without state oversight.
- Renovation of the historic Newtown School into an active adult center.
- Establishment of Chatcomm in a public-private partnership that provides reliable 911 service.
- Passing five consecutive balanced annual budgets.
- Maintaining our property tax rate at the same level prior to incorporation.
The report also shares details about the various City departments and their responsibilities in serving our citizens.
In our continuing commitment to sustainability and preserving the environment, we urge you to download this paperless version of our Annual Report to review online. There also are a limited number of hardcopies (printed on FSC paper stock) available. If you wish to receive one, please call 678-512-3200 or email .
We also would love to hear what you think about this publication. If you have comments, questions, or ideas for improvements, please share them with us via that same phone number or email address.