The News is a product of the City's Communications staff to provide residents, businesses and visitors alike with timely and accurate information about the actions of City government, City services and community events.
We help other City departments and agencies identify the news our diverse audience needs to hear and make sure this is done in the most effective manner.
Residents, businesses and visitors can stay informed through easily accessible city publications, downloading the Annual Report and subscribing online to e-news updates, including;
- City Newsletter: monthly City e-news & happenings
- COPS Connect: monthly JCPD e-news with safety tips & crime stats
- Fire Watch: quarterly JCFD e-news with emergency, fire & water safety tips
- News Flashes: occasional public safety alerts & important announcements
- Park Place Reminders: weekly e-news for JC's active adult center
- Farmers Market News: weekly market e-news (summer months)
Local, regional and national media relations on behalf of the City, including Fire, Police and crisis communications when needed
News releases and stories on important public issues and events
Answering questions about City departments and activities
Arranging interviews and managing special projects and events
Providing information about the community and promoting Johns Creek as an exceptional place to live, work, do business and play
Creation and management of the City's web site
For more information about each of these topics, see: