2015 Fall Family Festival
The "Fall Family Festival" at Newtown Park features music, numerous games and carnival activities, arts & crafts, food, and fun for the entire family – including "touch-a-truck" from Public Works and the final Farmers Market of the season.
"Touch-a-truck" gives kids an up-close view of bulldozers, backhoes, public safety vehicles and other cool machines used for projects, such as road improvements and traffic signal operations.
Location: Newtown Park, main soccer field
Date: Saturday, October 10, 2015
Time: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Would you like to help with this event?
Click here to volunteer!
Sponsor the Fall Family Festival: Local businesses and organizations are invited to participate in this event. Set up a booth or participate in other marketing opportunities in front of hundreds of residents and visitors.
Vendor Registration - Begins September 1, 2015
- Vendor setup: 8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. Festival: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Vendors provide your own tent, table and chairs. Max 8 ft. table length.
- Electricity is not available.
- Only vendors approved to sell products may do so.
- Vendors cannot solicit away from their booth space.
- The City reserves the right to require general liability insurance.
- Vendor fee is $100.00.
Questions: Contact Recreation & Parks at 678-512-3200.
Click the REGISTER
button to browse activities that require pre-registration.