2013 Fall Family Festival
The 5th annual Johns Creek "Fall Family Festival" at Newtown Park features music, carnival games, activities, art ↦ crafts, moonwalks, giant slide, obstacle course, food, and fun for the entire family – including the final Farmers Market of the season.
Location: Newtown Park, main soccer field
Date: Saturday, Sept. 7
Time: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Would you like to help with this event?
Click here to volunteer!
Sponsor the Fall Family Festival: Local businesses and organizations are invited to participate in this event. Set up a booth or participate in other marketing opportunities in front of hundreds of residents and visitors.
Registration begins Monday, Aug. 5
- Provide your own tent, table and chairs. Maximum 8 ft. table length.
- Electricity is not available.
- Only vendors approved to sell products may do so.
- The City reserves the right to require general liability insurance.
- Vendor fee is $100.00 (Business), $50 (Non-profit with fundraiser) and $0 (Non-profit without fundraiser).
Deadline: Friday, Aug. 30
Questions: Contact Recreation & Parks at 678-512-3200.